Friday, February 20, 2009

5 Weeks and Counting!

This was taken at 33 weeks, so 2 weeks ago and I swear I have doubled since then. All the sudden this kid is growing like a weed and taking over! I will post a more recent picture soon.


So we are officially 5 weeks away from the due date! I am getting increasingly uncomfortable and am having a much harder time sleeping at night. Kennadi is very active which is comforting because I know she's ok but also it gets a little old when it wakes me up 5 times a night. I guess that's what I have to look forward to when she is born also so I will get used to it!


Chris is still in Missouri, he came home for a visit last weekend which was fun but way to short. He is halfway done with his MOS school thank God! It has gone by pretty fast for me but I think it drags a little more for him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment