Friday, March 27, 2009

Due Date!

So today is my due date which is a good milestone but I don't expect Kennadi to come today. I went to the doctor and I am making progress which is a great sign. I have been having sporadic contractions but they are still pretty spaced apart. They are getting more painful though which is also a good sign! So we could have a baby tomorrow but we could also have a baby in a week. For those who don't know me well, I hate surprises and I love planning ahead, so not knowing is killing me. But I am glad Chris is back, he is more anxious than I am to have the baby out:) We have been doing lots of walking to hopefully get her moving although I need to take it easy as every joint in my body is twice the size it used to be! If Kennadi is too comfortable and decides not to come on her own, they will induce me next Friday night, lets hope that is not the case, but at least there is a definate end in sight:)
Here is my last pregnant picture taken today at 40 weeks. I look awful but I guess that comes with the territory!





No comments:

Post a Comment