Thursday, May 28, 2009

Time Flies

Kennadi is over 8 weeks old, it is hard to believe. She has grown so much and changed so much I hardly remember her being small. She has been spending more time playing and less time needing to be held which is great, she is cooing a lot and smiling more also. At night she is still up every 2 to 3 hours to eat but will occasionally go for 4 hour stretches also. I am working on trying to get her to go back to sleep when she wakes up rather than feeding her right away so that she can sleep for longer stretches, it only works sometimes:)
Tummy Time- she lifts herself up for a few minutes now
This swing is a lifesaver, my neighbor Stephanie let us borrow it and Kennadi loves it, I love it even more! It works most of the time during her fussy times when she doesn't really know what she wants, she will lay in it awake for a long time and sleep as well, it's wonderful and I hope it continues to soothe her.

Her other favorite place to sleep is her carseat, when she is fussy and overly tired it works to cover her up and swing the seat till she falls asleep, I think she is comfortable when she is snug and not flat on her back.
Dad's finally home from work, everyone is happy



You wanted to see my cute belly for this photo shoot right mom?
When the camera comes out she immediately starts making faces, it's hilarious, she is a ham
When are these crazy people going to stop playing with my hair?


No comments:

Post a Comment