Monday, August 1, 2011

Some Pictures:

Here is an update on some pictures from April till now. I was so busy during the deployment I just never found the time or energy to update the blog. Chris has made it back safely now and we are very happy. He has taken a month off work and goes back to work in a couple of weeks, hopefully then we will be able to get back into a schedule, all of these changes have been very hard on Kennadi and her behavior has reflected that. She is very happy to have her daddy home though!

Mammoth Trip after Chris got home:





She's cute most of the time, but sometimes another side of her comes out:





4th of July Toes

One day I laid on the floor to stretch my back and Kennadi sat next to me with her sticker book and started decorating my face, she acted like it was a serious project the whole time, I couldn't stop laughing.

Straight Hair


Putting her babies to sleep under the table

Mammoth Trip:


Our Aunt Ricarda and Cousins came from Germany to visit and Kennadi took a liking to Chesney. She kept calling both Marvin and Chesney her friends and only really started using their names after they left!


Mothering Rusty


While cleaning under the couch cushions Kennadi used them as a fort, I turned around from vacuuming and saw her like this.


Crazy Hair

Hanging out with her picture of daddy, she had a daddy doll during the deployment, but she preferred this picture and as she ruined on I would just print another. Next time I will laminate!


So grown up

Helping Mommy



She's a walking Disney Ad most days, she even had on Minnie Mouse underwear this day:


Natural Mothering Skills:)

Fair on Camp Pendleton


Beach Day with Lena


Easter:








Our trip to Chico for Keeli's Graduation:


No comments:

Post a Comment