Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kennadi has been going through a phase where she wont sleep during the day unless she is held or in the car or laying in bed with me. It is very frustrating because I cant get anything done and she is so fussy at the end of the day because she is tired. It makes running errands easy because as long as she is in her carseat and on the move she is fine but the minute we get home and I put her seat down she is up. Well today we had a breakthrough and she slept in her bouncy seat for 2 and a half hours! She woke up and whined a couple times but I rocked her seat and she was fine. Then she woke up and ate and went right back down. I got dishes and laundry done, the living room cleaned, thank you cards written, dinner prepped, and I voted! It was a very productive day!


1 comment:

  1. Annabelle slept in her bouncy seat next to our bed for months! And I've heard of kids that sleep in it till up to like 6 months! Whatever works!

    Do you have a swing? I always had a lot of luck putting Caroline in that for naps...

    ReplyDelete