Tuesday, June 23, 2009

3 Months Old!!

We can't believe how fast time flies! Kennadi is 12 weeks today and we are really excited. She has started to be a lot more fun (not that being up all night and having a fussy needy baby all day wasn't fun). We can play with her now and she is all smiles when we do. She is sleeping about 5 hours at night before a feeding and she goes to bed a lot earlier so I have some quiet alone time after 9:00 which is great. She is also sleeping in her own bed now which makes us all sleep better because Chris's alarm doesn't wake her up at 3:30am and nor do his random sleep noises. It has been a really good transisiton for us. She still takes short little naps during the day but we are working on it so she isn't so tired by the end of the day. Overall life is good for us all, Chris is still working long hours so we are looking forward to a much needed vacation to NY next week.
I put her in front of the mirror and she was smiling and staring at herself. Once she saw her feet she tried to grab at them. These pictures make me realize I need to clean the mirrors, I think the flash makes it worse:)


She stares at her hands all the time, she turns them over and opens and closes them and watches them and then sticks them in her mouth.




Watching mom cook is a tiring job
Chris was feeding her a bottle and he took it out of her mouth and she turned in and started sucking on his arm, it was hilarious. She didn't think so, she got very angry when nothing came out!
All day she chewed on her dress, I couldn't keep it down
She dragged herself over and discovered the carpet, when she felt it she kept trying to get it into her hands.




How her hair looks when I take it out of the hair tie (this is after it was up for only 5 minutes). And yes that is my arm with the funny tan line, it's from our walks, I think I need to roll up my sleeves when we walk.I put her on my bed so I can get ready for the day, she just watches me do my make up and looks at the window
This was the first day she really started trying to grasp at her toys, she tried so hard it was cute



1 comment:

  1. i love her facial expressions. i can't believe she is already 3 months old!! love your new blog background too:)

    ReplyDelete