Sunday, June 28, 2009

Some New Pictures

A few changes have happened this week: Kennadi rolled over for the first time on Wednesday. My friend Bailee was here for the day and we were taking pictures of Kennadi and all the sudden she rolled, I didn't catch the action but got before and after shots as she did it. Those are below. She hasn't done it since, it was effortless when she did it so I don't think she really knows how she did it. I am sure she will do it more soon though!
Last night Kennadi slept for 7 hours straight! We went to Seal Beach for the day and spent the day with my dad, Lynda, Braden and Lianne and she slept in the car on the way home and then when we got home I fed her and put her to bed and not a peep for 7 hours, I was amazed. Of course I didn't sleep that whole time; since I haven't slept a full night since the beginning of my pregnancy I think I am conditioned to wake up now, maybe I need to sleep train myself as well as her. So I woke up a couple of times ready to feed her but she slept on so I went back to sleep too. Maybe soon we will both sleep the full time!

We are leaving for New York Thursday and right after that Kennadi and I will be heading up to Mammoth for the Jazz Jubilee, it will be a very long 2 weeks and I am sure we will be exhausted after all that travel but hopefully it will be well worth it.
We went to the pool with Heather and Payton today and Kennadi did awesome! It wasn't like last time when I dipped her toes in and she freaked out, this time she was totally fine once we got in all the way, she didn't play or anything, she just chewed on her hands and looked at the water. Her friend Payton was splashing and having a great time. Next time I think I will bring the blow up pool toy for her so she can sit in it and still be shaded in the water. And I still need to get rid of my awful farmer's tan!
Ready to go to Heather's house and play in the pool! So far the sunglasses don't seem to bother her, I am sure in a couple of weeks she will start to grab at them though
My inventive way of keeping her upright to play when she doesn't want to lay on her back


She is officially grabbing toys and sticking them in her mouth, this is her favorite toy right now, I think because of the crinkly sound the book makes when she grabs it.




Pre rolling over: I was just snapping a bunch of pictures and with no warning over she went!This is right after, I don't think she knew what she had just done or how she got to her back

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! Haylee has that same book and still loves it to this day!!

    ReplyDelete