Sunday, June 7, 2009

9 Weeks

I know it's a little late but we have been quite busy this last week. Kennadi and I took a trip to Mammoth for a few days which was fun. We didn't get to do a lot of outdoor stuff because it was pretty cold and rainy most of the time. It snowed the day after we left so I was glad we left when we did. Kennadi did great in the car both ways, the way there was nice because Lynda and my dad were down and Lynda drove my car up so I could sit in the back with Kennadi. The way back was fine, she cried a little bit and we stopped a few times but overall it was fairly easy.
Yesterday we went to the beach with Erica (college friend) and her family, it was a lot of fun and nice to be out in the sun for a while, Kennadi slept most of the time. I was so busy trying to keep her out of the sun that I neglected to keep up on my own sunscreen so I got a little burnt, but at least she stayed out of the sun:)
She has been sleeping for longer stretches lately, the first half of the night has been about 5-6 hours at a time which is wonderful. We just have to work on keeping her asleep for the second half now because she wakes to eat every hour from 4am on. We will get there!
Chris got his leave approved for New York so we will be going afterall. We will be heading over in the beginning of July and are looking forward to it. We definitely need a vacation!! We are both a little nervous about flying with a baby but I am sure it will be fine and we will get through it! I hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the beginning of summer:)

We were eating dinner and she kept getting excited and kicking and laughing, it was the first time she kicked like that in her bouncy seat, it was hilarious so we took a video.
Random Pictures:
Mammoth Trip:

















Beach Trip:







No comments:

Post a Comment