Monday, August 10, 2009

More fun!

We have had a busy couple of weeks! We had my mom and Dylan here and then my dad and Lynda. Chris is on the range again so he has short hours so we got to hang out with him which is awesome! He also got his brown belt in MCMAP this week. Kennadi is growing like a weed and is so much fun. She is all smiles and laughs (most of the time) and she is so much fun to play with. 

Dad and Lynda's visit.
My dad and Lynda came down for the weekend and we went to the USS Midway with Lianne, Braden and Kama. 
This is Kennadi and Chris in the cockpit of a jet. I didn't take many other pictures but my dad took a ton so I will post those when he gets them to me. 

Our highchair!! I have been looking for a while for high chairs at consignment stores but I couldn't find what I wanted. I looked at 6 different stores around San Diego  and online and I still couldn't find what I wanted. All of them had fabric and were pretty ugly. Since we will probably have this in our dining room for the next 6 years or so (through 2 kids) we wanted something that we could stand to look at and that was easily storable. I won't go into all the awesome features of this chair, but it will grow with Kennadi until we need it for another kid down the road. My mom knew my struggles in trying to find one we could afford and that would work for us and so while she was here she said there was no use looking around when we knew which one we want so she got it for us! I am very excited to have it and now Kennadi can sit at our level during dinner and start to learn her table manners early:) I can also start to give her cereal in it rather than standing at the counter with her in the bouncy seat. If she gets mess all over this one you just wipe it down since the seat is vinyl. The chair is awesome but not as awesome as my mom for helping us out!!





Kennadi loves it too!


Mom and Dylan's visit:

My mom and Dylan came down for 5 days and we had lots of fun! Mostly we shopped since my mom doesn't have much shopping in Mammoth so we got a lot of that done. Of course my mom spoiled Kennadi (and me) with a few things:) We found good deals on some clothes for Kennadi for when she grows out of her current sizes so she got some of those. She got the high chair we and we got pictures done at Babies R Us because my mom wanted some professional pictures. We also went out and had a lot of fun. It was nice having my mom and Dylan here and as always we appreciate everything my mom does for us! 

Boomers: We went to Boomers to play golf and do some other things so Dylan could have some fun. Kennadi didn't make a peep the entire time we were miniature golfing, she was in the front pack and every time Chris went to putt she put her head up, it was funny.

Dylan on the go karts: that's all he really wanted to do. Chris and I went and did Lazer Tag and bumper boats while my mom watched Kennadi and then we switched. It was a lot of fun. 




The girls


Thanks for a great visit mom, it's always nice to see you!

More randomness:
She was playing with her feet and Chris jumped on the bed behind her, she grabbed his head with her hands and feet, it was so funny. 
I was drinking water and Kennadi kept whining for it so I gave her a sip, she drank it no problem so Chris gave her more while I took a picture. She wants to be a big girl right now!

Just because:


Happy girl in her little USMC PJs





Finally meeting Lana!! Lana (we met her and Dave out in Virginia) came home for a wedding and we met up with her one of the days. It was so awesome to see her and catch up although it made me realize even more how much I miss her!! We had so much fun in Virginia while the boys were working their long hours, I miss all of the girls being together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment