Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some new pictures and videos

So I was taking a couple of pictures of Kennadi because she was making cute faces, so I got a couple of cute ones...




And then...


Yeah, sorry if this offends anyone but later as I was going though the photos this is what I discovered. I think she was done taking pictures. Of course Chris is so proud and wants me to print this out so he can have it.



Our little escape artist:
I was in the kitchen doing dishes and I turned around and saw this:

I of course jumped across the room and yelled for Chris. She looked at me like she had no idea what I was making a big deal about. I pushed her back and effortlessly she did another sit up and grabbed her feet.

No more bouncy seat on the counter after this, she got mad when we put it on the floor but it's better than doing a face plant. I don't think she would fall out and the bouncy seat won't tip because of the wide base, but I am still paranoid:)


I know the previous video didn't work for some reason so I am going to try that again as well as a couple of others and some pictures from the last couple of days.
I think these videos will work but if they don't someone please email me and let me know:)


Sweet Potatoes





Chris was cooking with lemons and had a bright idea of giving her a taste, of course I said no but he was set on the idea. After the sour face ended she gave a big smile and opened her mouth for more, we didn't give her more, but I swear this kid will eat anything.




Carrots. She is a spaz when it comes to food, she acts like she will starve if she doesn't get it right then and there. Every time we feed her, the entire feeding is her making noises like this, it's funny now but I wonder if you ask us in a month if we will still find it funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment